FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 4, 2013 CONTACT: email@example.com
Washington DC — Staffed by volunteers and located throughout the country, Blog Bash has grown from a casual networking dinner for bloggers to the largest invitation-only party at CPAC. With more than 500 people attending in 2012, event organizers anticipate another sold out crowd due to the dedication of the Blog Bash staff and event committee.
Ali A. Akbar and Melissa Clouthier, co-hosts for the 2013 Blog Bash at CPAC present the event staff who are hard at work for the upcoming event on March 14, 2013:
- Bill Murphy, 2013 Director
- Adrienne Royer, Communications Director
- Abby Alger, Operations Manager
- Elyssa Giordano, Media Relations Coordinator
- Jeff Duntez, Blogger Relations Coordinator
- Bethany Bowra, Website Coordinator
- Madeleine McAulay, Social Media Coordinator
- John Eakin, Registration Coordinator
- Emily Zanotti Skyles, Community Outreach Consultant
“I couldn’t be more proud of our professional volunteer staff,” said Bill Murphy, this year’s Blog Bash Director. “From experienced communication veterans to youthful emerging leaders, each of them are dedicating tireless hours to ensure that bloggers have the most memorable experience at the unofficial kick-off event of CPAC. We expect to have another dozen day-of volunteers to lend a hand to the cause.”
The Blog Bash staff, including the Director, traditionally changes every year.
The National Bloggers Club works to educate, provide access, and further equip citizen-journalists without eliminating their independence and those who advocate for economic and individual freedom. The organization also presents the annual Blog Bash party at CPAC. For more information, please visit www.BlogBash.org.
Will I see YOU at Blog Bash this year?