It is an exciting time for Texas, my friends!
Ted Cruz is running for the U.S. Senate seat of Kay Bailey-Hutchison who will be retiring at the end of her term next year.
And with this excitement, we have found a true conservative candidate in Ted Cruz!
To date, Ted Cruz has been endorsed by:
- Club for Growth PAC
- FreedomWorks PAC
- Kelly Shackelford and Honorable Ed Meese
- David Barton and Judge Paul Pressler III
- Peggy Venable at Americans for Prosperity
- Ernie Angelo, former RNC Committeeman
- Erick Erickson
- Mark Levin
- Tim Lambert, President of the Texas Home School Coalition
- Michael Farris, Chairman of the Home School Legal Defense Association
Even conservative columnist George Will wrote at The Washington Post that Ted Cruz is “a candidate as good as it gets.” True story.
As The Great One said in his radio endorsement of Ted Cruz, America is in desperate need for more Constitutional Conservatives in Washington to defend and promote the American exceptionalism we all know to be true while fighting for spending cuts, limited government and preserving the awesomeness that is our Constitution.
This Thursday, 6/30 is a critical fundraising deadline and the Ted Cruz campaign is in need of our help.
Let’s support him now so that we can help him help each of us in Washington!
Do it now.
For your family.
And For America!